Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blush gilding wax on black cardstock


On a previous post I showed a card where I used Pearl Moon gilding wax on black cardstock; today's card is made using Blush gilding wax (pinkish) on black cardstock that I dry embossed with the Leaves EF.

Here is the Pearl Moon card so you can compare the two:


Gilding wax is simply a colored wax medium with a metallic sheen that enhances dry embossing on a card, among other things.  When you apply it very lightly with a finger, you will get the effect as shown on my cards above.  You can also apply it more heavily for the true color of the wax to show.

Gilding wax comes in a variety of colors.  Can you imagine using gold gilding wax on black cardstock..............hopefully I will be able to get some and show you in a bit.

All of the products used on my cards are available at Ecstasy Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment