Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ecstasy Crafts: Elegant Lattice Oval Frame Card





I purposely left off a sentiment on this card not knowing how it would be used when the time came, but it could easily be a birthday card, wedding card, anniversary, Mother's Day, etc.

The following products were used:







To create the background effect behind the lattice frame, I cut out a piece of white cardstock the same size as the lattice panel and adhered it to a sheet of double sided adhesive.  I peeled off the backing to expose a sticky side then I adhered the lattice frame panel right on top of it.  I dabbed on some of the Cosmic Shimmer Mica Pigments with a dry brush and rubbed them in to the adhesive with my fingers.

For the gold frame under this lattice panel, I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly bigger than the lattice panel and put a strip of 1/2" double sided tape all around the edge.  I then dabbed on some of the gold mica pigment with a dry brush and rubbed it in with my finger.

All of the products I used to make this card are available at Ecstasy Crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment