Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fall Birch Trees




I got the inspiration to make this card from the one below, where a stencil was used to make the trees, sorry the link to this card on Pinterest doesn't work but the card was made by a Karen W.


I don't have a birch tree stencil but I have a birch tree die.

To make my card, I cut out one of the birch tree card panels using a brown shimmer paper and adhered it right to my card panel which was covered with double sided tape.  Then I applied the Mulled Wine gilding flakes and rubbed them into the double sided tape with my fingers.

To make the trees stand out a little more, I cut two more of the birch tree card panels and adhered them on top of the first one with a glue pen.

I can see making this card with white birch trees and silver gilding flakes for a winter card.


All of the products I used to make my card are available at Ecstasy Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing
    I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete