Thursday, March 10, 2016

More Ways to Use Your Embossing Folders




I used the Leaves EF by Ecstasy Crafts for both cards.  For the above card, I applied distress ink right inside the folder using a blending tool to try to keep the ink on just the raised areas.  I missed and got some ink on the areas that aren't embossed but that's okay.  I then ran the card through the Cuttlebug with the Cross Stitching EF by Marianne Design.

 For the card below, I ran the entire distress ink pad right onto the inside of the folder so all the flat areas would be inked then ran the folder through my Cuttlebug.  When the ink was dry, I then covered the entire card front with Aurora Sparkle Texture Paste to give it some shine.



All of the products used to make these cards are available at Ecstasy Crafts.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, great but different looks using the same embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete