Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Queen Anne's Lace


When I saw this new Nellie's Choice Queen Anne's Lace stamp, I knew I wanted the card to be very delicate looking so I paired it with one of the dies in the Border Set (Wave) by Marianne Design.  This border die is so delicate that it makes the paper look like it actually has a piece of lace attached to the bottom of the card.

To make the oval shaped background, I used some Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Blending Ink in both Ocean Blue and Frosty Jade.  Colour Cloud is similar to Distress Inks as they are both water based but Colour Cloud has a unique formula that allows it to go on streak-free.   To apply the ink, I used the Creative Expressions Latex Smoothies which blend the ink without leaving dry streaks.  Once the ink was blended, I spritzed on some water, let it dry and stamped the floral stamp with VersaFine Black Onyx ink.

All of the highlighted products above are available at Ecstasy Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pretty Ann - the lace die is beautiful and is a perfect choice with your image. tfs

    ReplyDelete