Saturday, March 19, 2016

Thank You Cards



For the above card I stamped Nellie's Choice Ball Flowers a few times with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with a silver embossing powder.  To get the white flowers, I used a Versamark pen and went over the silver embossed flowers, inking right on top of them with the pen, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.   If I had embossed half the flowers with white and half with silver, I would have ended up with a mix of white and silver stems.  By using the Versamark pen, I was able to have all silver stems and just change whichever flowers I wanted to white.

For the top panel on the above card,  I first stamped on the word Thanks, then embossed with the Ecstasy Crafts Dazzling Sunburst embossing folder and cut out the middle with a stitched oval.  I raised this top panel up with foam mounting tape.






All of the above products are available at Ecstasy Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment