Sunday, April 24, 2016

Delicate Daisies for Mom


I'm really loving these Delicate Daisies by Sue Wilson, but then again, so are a lot of people as the die seems to sell out quickly.

A few cards back I used the Sue Wilson Lattice Window with an oval from the Lattice Snowflake but turned the oval vertically and shortened the height of the Lattice Window.   This time I wanted to use the Lattice Snowflake die horizontally so I left the Lattice Window in it's full size.

I inked just the edges of the daisies with Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Blending Ink in Ocean Blue.  I also used the daisy dies that only have 5 petals this time and layered them while staggering the petals to fill in blank spaces.  The leaves are the Petite Leaves by Frantic Stamper.

Here's a close-up of the flowers:


Products used to make this card:

Sue Wilson Lattice Window CED1615
Sue Wilson Lattice Snowflake CED3021
Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies CED1417
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Ocean Blue
Frantic Stamper Petite Leaves FRA9194

All of these products are available at Ecstasy Crafts.



No comments:

Post a Comment