Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ecstasy Crafts: Butterfly Embossing


The embossing on this card was made using the Butterflies border embossing folder by Leane Creatief.  The embossing folder is only 1.5" wide so I used in along both edges of my A2 card.  I also added some score lines 1/8" apart from each other to separate the embossing from the center portion  of the card.

The colorful butterflies were made by cutting out the outlines of just the butterflies from the Butterflies in Flight  mini striplet by Sue Wilson.  Once they were cut out, which was super easy to do, I colored some vellum with Copic markers, cut out the four individual butterflies that come in the set, and adhered them to the back of their respective outlines.


There is so much you can do with this die set.  I know I'll be using it again real soon.

All of the products used to make this card are available at Ecstasy Crafts.  If a product is out of stock, you can sign up for an email notification that will let you know as soon as the item is back in stock.

For more inspiration, check out the gallery on Ecstasy Crafts here:


No comments:

Post a Comment