Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ecstasy Crafts: Congratulations to the Happy Couple



Wedding cards are the hardest cards for me to make,   I think it has to do with the fact that most wedding cards are silver, gold or neutral colored, and I really like using a lot of color on my cards.

For this card, I used the Ecstasy Crafts Delicate Hearts embossing folder for the background.


The stamps are from the Wedding Wishes clear stamp set.

To make the heart, I cut out one of the Lattice Hearts but covered the inside lattice part with a solid white heart so the Engagement Ring would show better.  This is what the lattice heart looks like:



To make the solid white heart, I cut out the Rose Heart on white paper.  This die cuts out the heart with a rose cut into it and a detached frame around the heart.  I traced the frame on white paper and cut it out manually, then cut the Rose Heart again with silver glitter paper to get the silver frame.  The "frame" covers the edges of the white heart so you don't have to be perfect when manually cutting it out.


Trace the outside of the heart frame then manually cut out your solid heart.


Cut the Rose Heart again, this time with silver glitter paper, and adhere the silver "frame" over the white solid heart.  The frame covers any uneven cutting you might have.

The rings were made by cutting off the diamond on one to create just a plain band.

Do you want to be kept informed of all the new product that gets stocked at Ecstasy Crafts?   If so, click on the link below, scroll all the way down, and subscribe to their newsletter:  


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Ann, so classy. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, you have the most elegant style! So beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete