Wednesday, April 27, 2016

With Love


Yesterday I received a card in the mail from one of my brothers and it had the prettiest colors on it -- purple and gold.  So today I wanted to use those colors for my card.

I started off embossing a piece of white cardstock with the Sue Wilson Dotty Daisy embossing folder, then rubbing on some Creative Expressions Golden Lilac gilding wax on the dots, Blush on the flat areas between the daisies, and Golden Light in the centers of the daisies.  Gilding Wax adds such a nice, shiny touch to an embossed image.

The oval is from the Sue Wilson Austrian Collection - Salzburg.   The flower stamens were made using the Sue Wilson Dandelion Clocks and the flower bases are the Nellie's Choice Flower 2.




All of the highlighted products above are available at Ecstasy Crafts.


I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge here:



No comments:

Post a Comment