Tuesday, April 19, 2016

You Light Up My Life


I'm thinking of giving this card to my 16 year old nephew who I absolutely adore and miss terribly.  I moved away when he was just 6 years old and now he's a 16 year old teenager in high school.  Where did the time go?

I used the Frantic Stamper Light Bulb, Stitched Ovals, and the  Clear Stamp Set Celebration.  I stamped the greeting before embossing the card panel with the Ecstasy Crafts Dazzling Sunburst EF.

To make the background, I inked the upper inside of the embossing folder with Cosmic Shimmer Lemon Meringue blending ink, pounding the ink into the embossing folder with a Smoothie.    Then I ran the paper through the embossing folder and got all that really nice yellow on the paper.  To make the lightbulb stand out even more, I layered it on top of a pastel yellow oval.

All of the products used on my card can be purchased at Ecstasy Crafts.









2 comments:

  1. so neat, I love how you used the embossing folder with the light bulb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And what a great background for the lightbulb! Love it, Ann! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete