Sunday, May 15, 2016

Beverly Hills Floral card



What better way to show off a detailed die than using black and white paper.

For  my card, I used the Sue Wilson Shadow Box Collection -- Stitched Lattice Frames for the background.  Then I layered on the Sue Wilson California Collection -- Beverly Hills which I backed with white paper.  Next I cut just the center flower part once again but on yellow paper and adhered the pieces back into the black die cut.

I used the flower centers that come in the Sue Wilson Exquisite Poppy set for the center of the yellow daisy, cutting one in white and a larger one in black.  Then I cut one of the circular flower centers in black for the very middle.


Stitched Lattice Frames

Beverly Hills



Exquisite Poppy


All of these products are available at Ecstasy Crafts.









3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Ann. So elegant in black and white and the detail of the dies are shown to their best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the pop of yellow for the flower!

    ReplyDelete