Monday, May 2, 2016

Black and White Wedding Card


Of all the wedding couple dies on the market, I think this one is the nicest and most detailed.

I first cut the couple out with black paper then backed the dress with a white glitter paper so all the scrollwork would sparkle.  The background was made by embossing a piece of black shimmer paper with the Ecstasy Crafts Delicate Hearts embossing folder.  I also used this folder on the inside of the card by embossing a piece of clear vellum:


The white oval that the couple is on is from Sue Wilson's Lattice Snowflake Festive Collection.  The stitched rectangles are from Sue Wilson's new Shadow Box Collection -- Stitched Lattice Frames:


The inside of the card also uses a scallop circle which is part of the new Sue Wilson Frames & Tags -- Gillian:



I used just the outer most scallop for the inside of my card.  On that I mounted the Sue Wilson Petite Peony Cluster




I also used the hearts from the above die on the front of my card.

All of these dies are available at Ecstasy Crafts



1 comment:

  1. A stunning card Ann, so elegant in black and white. A lovely combination of Sue Wilson dies too.

    ReplyDelete