Wednesday, May 4, 2016

You Did It!


I just heard that one of my nephews passed his road test so I wanted to make a cute kind of card for him, even though he is 17 years old.  I normally make really serious cards but this time I thought something a little lighter would be fun.

I used a bunch of stamps and dies on this card so I'll list them with links at the end of the post.

On the inside I did the following:


Now that he is able to drive on his own, it's really a new adventure for him.  I just hope he is safe and drives carefully, watching out for all the trucks, busses, other cars, people and bikes.

Here's a list of the stamps and dies I used on my card.  They are all available at Ecstasy Crafts:


"You and Are" word dies

"Hooray" word die







(The car on the front of the card is a very old stamp I had and just hand cut it out.  You could also use a truck).

I hope my nephew gets a kick out of this card.  It was a lot of fun to make.



1 comment:

  1. Great card for your nephew going through a new adventure in his life, love how you did the inside too!

    ReplyDelete