Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Cute Giraffes


Hi Everyone.  I have another scene card made with Ecstasy Crafts products to share with you.

I used the Noah's African Animals #2 for the giraffes.  (If you click on this link, you will see two other cards I made using these same animal dies).

 To get the second giraffe, I flipped the dotted paper over and cut the die on the white side of the paper to get the mirror image of the first die.  After doing that, I  ran  a bone folder around the edges to flatten them out so you can't tell it was cut from the back side of the paper.

The frame around the card is my go-to frame since it is really a FRAME and not two rectangles taped inside each other and cut out.  One swipe through the machine and it comes out a frame and a stitched panel which is where I adhered the giraffes.

The final touch was to add the leaves and grass.

Did you know Ecstasy Crafts carries product from more than 30 manufacturers?  Check it out here at the online store:







2 comments:

  1. They are just too cute, I love the papers you have used for them and the little scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cuties are adorable in that dotted paper! Darling scene, and not only fun, but peaceful and lovely. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete