Thursday, June 16, 2016

Home Sweet Home Step Card




I had this new house die and stamp set and wanted to make a scene card with it, but I also wanted to try making a card with more dimension to it, thus the result above.



To make the step part of the card,  I took a sheet of 12 x 12 kraft paper, cut it down to 5 1/2 x 12 and scored along the 12" side at 1.5 , 3 , 5,  7, and 9.5 then folded along the score lines every other way accordion style.

The rest of the card was made using the following products from Ecstasy Crafts:












The inspiration for this card came from my dogs.  They chase every bird and squirrel out of the yard, but since I didn't have a dog die that looked like my dogs, I used the cat die.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Animal Magic Challenge which can be seen here:  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-animal-magic/

All of the products used to make my card are available at Ecstasy Crafts.








4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautifully done, Ann! Gorgeous scene and colors! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic scene card Ann, I really don't know how you do it!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the scene you have created with your steps
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome scene, love all the little details you have brought to it!

    ReplyDelete