Friday, July 15, 2016

Camping Out Under the Stars




When I got this Campsite die set, I knew I had to make a blue tent like my family used to have when I was little.  My Dad took us camping at just about every state run campsite in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York.  He created such wonderful memories for me and took pictures of all our trips so we could always look back and remember the fun times we had.

I used the Starfall Reverse Cut for the sky and the Evergreen Forest Edger for the trees.

This card was so easy to make and brought back so many memories.  

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Ann! We used to go camping every week-end, but without a tent! LOL it was often cold, but always enjoyable! My favorite part of your card is the starry night! Just like the nights are here! THere is nothing like standing outdoors and communing in the night sky! Gorgeous card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous scene you have created Ann! I really love how you have placed the tent

    ReplyDelete