Saturday, July 23, 2016

Happy Anniversary to the Perfect Pear


Friends of mine are celebrating their 5th anniversary soon, and I wanted a somewhat fun card for them as they are a fun couple.  

I used the Frantic Stamper Juicy Pears, cutting them out on watercolor paper and coloring them with various watercolor inks.  On the inside of the card I wrote "to the perfect pear".

I also had this new Mini Squares stencil by Creative Expressions that I wanted to use.  I mixed some Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Sparkle Texture Paste with some green inks and applied it over the stencil, scrapping it off with an old credit card, hoping this would give a little dimension to the card.  In hindsight, I should have done more stenciling on the card.

These products are available at the Ecstasy Crafts store.  Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. too cute, I so love the coloring on the pears, terrific job they look so real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely customization, Ann! Beautiful combination of dies and textures. Your friends will treasure it! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete