Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Friend



I'm entering this card in the Ellen Hutson Calling All Artists Pin Challenge for a Guest Artist spot which can be seen here: 

To apply for a Guest Artist spot, you need to use one Essentials by Ellen product along with other product that the store carries.  I chose to use the Friend stamp from the  "Amazing Women" by Julie Ebersole on my card.  This is what the stamp set looks like:




I really like the Impression Obsession Shore Birds so I decided to make a scene card with them.  I started by cutting an Impression Obsession Sunburst Background out of white cardstock and positioned it so the sun would look like it was setting.  Then I layered on the waves which were made by using the Impression Obsession Hill Landscape Layers.  The beach area is just grey cardstock that has a white core to it so when you tear it, the white inside part shows.  However, I inked over the white with some black ink.

The grass around the Shore Birds is the Impression Obsession Small Grass.  I also added one bird from the Impression Obsession Sea Birds set flying in the air.  To finish the card front, I cut out and layered on the biggest frame that comes in the Impression Obsession Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames

Here is a picture of what the dies look like:



IO Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames






6 comments:

  1. Ann ~ Your card is simply AWESOME!! Good luck in the challenge!! This is DEFINITELY a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote of confidence. If you were on the judging panel I'd be all set.

      Delete
  2. Wow you did a fantastic job on this scene, the layering is just fantastic, perfectly laid out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Gorgeous scene, Ann! You are such a natural when it comes to putting several dies together, creating fabulous scenic masterpieces! Beautiful colors, and such a peaceful setting! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so serene and beautiful, Ann! I do hope you get good news from EH. You'd be perfect on their amazing team of designers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GORGEOUS scene you put together here! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete