Monday, August 1, 2016

Sunny Scrapbook Page



Last week my 26 month old nephew came to visit me.  I had only seen Ronan one other time previously; he was only 4 months old at the time.   What a difference 2 years makes -- from holding him as a baby to his running and going up stairs all on his own.

I've been making a scrapbook for Ronan since his birth, which you can see on my Flickr page here:


This is just one page of the 5 that I made with photos I took of Ronan during this visit.  Since it was July at the time and very hot out, I knew I wanted to incorporate a sunburst on the page somehow.
All said and done, I now look back at this and think I should have reversed the blue and yellow so it looked more like the rays of the sun were the yellow pieces.  But all in all not bad for having to make this on my own with no templates to look at.

I used the following dies on the page:

Memory Box Open Studio Love Grows (butterflies) 32167
Memory Box Cosenza Trees 98864 and 98855
Frantic Stamper Mushroom 9720
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Grassy Hill Borders LF1200
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Tags MFT525
Frantic Stamper Caterpillar and Snail 9454
Cottage Cutz Hedgehog Mini CC-Mini-143

I'm entering this page in the Memory Box Challenge #15:  Yellow which can be seen here:



2 comments:

  1. that is just the cutest scene to frame this great picture of him... it is the same way with me, I only see family once or maybe twice a year and the kids grow so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet this is - such a great layout.

    ReplyDelete