Thursday, August 25, 2016

Surf's Up


I'm entering this card in the Impression Obsession "A Day at the Beach" Blog Challenge which can be seen here:  http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2016/08/new-impression-obsession-challenge-a-day-at-the-beach.html

This card was so much fun to make.  I love the look of swirling glossy cardstock through wet distress inks on a craft sheet.  I used that method for both the orange sky and the waves.

Here are the dies I used for my card and links below:








Thanks for stopping by and taking a look -- Ann

10 comments:

  1. How did I miss this card? This is so gorgeous as well! You are really rockin' this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love IO dies; they are great for making scene cards. Thanks Birgit.

      Delete
  2. Another winner, Ann!! Love, love, love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!!! You did a fantastic job on this scene, great use of all the dies, love the colors in the sunburst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can think of nothing more glorious than spending a day at your beautiful beach, Ann. Magnificent, rich hues that contrast amazingly with the delicate sea bird. Those bubbly waves are VERY inviting. Fabulously done, Ann! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun beach scene. I love your surfboards leaning against the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Ann for winning the Impression Obsession A Day at the Beach challenge.

    ReplyDelete