Saturday, September 10, 2016

Halloween Night


Ecstasy Crafts:  Halloween Night

Yes, I am still making Halloween cards and having a lot of fun doing so.  This is another card to get you to look at your dies and try to use them in ways other than they were intended.  I used  the Sue Wilson Festive Collection Starry Night Sky for the background but covered the toenail moon with a full moon that I stamped with the Frog's Whiskers Around the Clouds stamp.




When I saw the Clouds stamp, I knew I was going to be using it on my Halloween moon.

I also had this Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Birds die that was already cut out but didn't make it on the intended card week's ago.  When I looked at it lying on my desk, I thought the birds could be used as blackbirds or crows so why not use them on my Halloween card.



I also used these products on my card:





You can see all my cards that I make for Ecstasy Crafts on my Pinterest board, or click here to go to my blog to see other cards I make. 

Ecstasy Crafts also has a card gallery which can be seen here.



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek -- Ann




2 comments:

  1. You are so clever when it comes to combining dies and creating scenes, Ann. Lovely starry night, and fantastic mist in front of the moon! Fun, spooky, yet gorgeous! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is so cool on the moon and the birds do look like crows, another great halloween card!

    ReplyDelete