Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Holiday Thank You Card


My nephew always needs Thank You cards at the end of each semester so he can thank the people who are giving him scholarships for college.  So I'm beginning to make some Thank You cards that are appropriate for the end of the 2016 year.  These cards can also be used to thank someone for a gift you may have received for the season.

I used the following dies to make the card:







I started off by cutting the inner part of the Poinsettia Mini Background but not using the outer frame with it so it would stay in the paper.  I cut it twice, lining it up right next to the first cut so the pinprick stitching would line up.

Sue Wilson Dies -Festive Collection - Poinsettia Mini Background

Then I cut out the Stitched Lattice Frames and kept the center rectangle inside the frame to back the white top layer.

I cut the largest of the Stitched Ovals and adhered the Thank You on it.  Then I cut the two smallest of the flowers, pinched the petals for some dimension and added some gems.

All of these products are available at Ecstasy Crafts.


3 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! I would never have thought of doing this! The oval with sentiment is a fantastic design idea for her pretty, ornate dies! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that fabulous background frame and gorgeous poinsettia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is so pretty, I love how delicate the background is and that flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete