Friday, September 9, 2016

Pumpkin Patch



I'm entering this in the Impression Obsession blog challenge "Falling for You: Fall Colors".

I used the following IO dies on my card:








Each pumpkin was water colored first with distress inks.  The dies have really nice lines in them so I went over the lines with distress markers.  After that, I used distress inks again but with a finger dauber this time and inked around the edges of each pumpkin.

The sunburst was made by using leftover rays from a previous card I had made.  I still had the frame that the rays went in, so I placed that on my card and just used it as a template for gluing in the rays.  I then removed the frame template, cut the hills and adhered some sequins.

This card brings back memories of all the field trips I took to the local pumpkin patch with my pre-K classes.  



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I messed up in my previous comment! Lovely patchwork die cutting with your beautiful papers, Ann! It resembles quilting. Lovely scene and beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your incredible design with the rest of us! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, this is darling! I love the printed rolling hills and all that wonderful pumpkin patch. Too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just fabulous, love the pumpkins on the rolling hills!!

    ReplyDelete