Saturday, September 3, 2016

So Very Thankful


This isn't my typical card style.  You will see below why I used the diagonal on it.

I used the following products on my card:





After cutting the wreath out, I inked on a variety of Fall Color distress inks:
Seedless Preserves, Rusty Hinge, and Scattered Straw.  Then I rubbed on some Golden Light metallic gilding wax to give the wreath a little shine.  I cut the leaves out of various gold and purple foiled cardstock and included one little pumpkin for a little orange color I felt the wreath needed.

The background is stamped using Tumbled Glass distress ink on the Impression Obsession Fluff Cover-a-Card Background stamp.  I like how this stamp makes the two separate leaves look like they are swirling in the wind.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful Autumn Wreath card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete