Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Sue Wilson Poinsettia Mini Background


Today's card uses the same die as yesterday's card; it's the Sue Wilson Poinsettia Mini Background die.   This time I used the larger outer frame for my card.  Yesterday I used the smaller inner rectangle:



Here's what the die looks like:



For today's card, I cut the outer frame on gold paper and colored in the holly and berries with metallic gel pens.  I then cut the smaller inner rectangle in white and adhered the Merry Christmas to it.  The holly and berry embellishment is from my stash but I could have used these,

To frame the card, I cut the smallest frame set from the Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice Frames.



All of the products I used are available at Ecstasy Crafts.





5 comments:

  1. Two beautifully festive, sparkling cards, Ann! I didn't even realize they were made using the same set! It's lovely how versatile the set is (now that you've shown me the light) LOL I especially like how SW dies work together. Your attention to detail on today's card is amazing! Glad you are home safe n sound! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty Ann, wonderfully designed and I love the red paper you used on both designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so beautiful! What a great deal that both frames come together. So much versatility there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framing is so pretty and I love how you used metallic markers for coloring too, great festive card!

    ReplyDelete