Monday, October 10, 2016

Cute Trick or Treater Card


Isn't that trick-or-treater the cutest?  This card, along with the other two below, was made using die cuts from The Die Cut Club by Green Duck Sales.

To make my cards, I simply arranged the pre-made die cuts where I wanted them, either on a tag or an oval, and that was it.  The die cuts are so dimensional looking and excellent quality.  If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make cards or scrapbook pages, these die cuts work great and look great.



Check back tomorrow for a scrapbook page I made using die cuts from this October kit.

Stop on over to The Die Cut Club or their Etsy shop to see all the details on how to purchase the die cuts.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my Ann, how adorable these are!! I leave here feeling enabled every time I visit. You find the best supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beyond cute, and absolutely adorable! Ann, your colors are sooo sweet and yet utterly Halloweenie! Hoping you are doing well. How did your parents' party go? And the poem? XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable Ann and I bet they made for quick cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutely adorable - awesome colours and design.

    ReplyDelete