Thursday, October 20, 2016

Halloween Cupcakes




When I got the October die cuts in the mail from The Die Cut Club, I knew right away that I wanted to use some of them as cupcake picks.

Below is a picture using most of the Trick-or-Treater die cuts from October's kit:



The kits and other items can be purchased from the Die Cut Club's Etsy shop also.

To get other ideas on how to use these die cuts on your cards and scrapbook pages, check out the Die Cut Club Facebook page.

I hope I have enough will-power to not eat all of these cupcakes before my husband gets home from work.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ann, these are a sweet as can be!!! A die cut club??? You're such an enabler. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pretty cuteness and a baker as well? These are sweeeet (pun intended). Darling party idea, and a beautiful, fantastic Ann-style idea! Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete