Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Halloween Scrapbook Page


This is a Halloween scrapbook page* I made for my nephew using die cuts from the October kit at The Die Cut Club.

This is what the entire October kit contains:


Each die cut is made using 100 lb card stock.  The printing on them is amazingly detailed and some are even embellished with glitter.


*The words Happy Halloween and the grassy edger that I used on my page do not come with the kit.

Details on how to purchase the monthly kits can be found on their Etsy page here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/397825959/die-cut-club?ref=shop_home_active_1

Tomorrow I will show you other ways to use the die cuts.  In the meantime, you can see what the other Design Team members made using these die cuts:








2 comments:

  1. Ann, this will be cherished for a lifetime and then some! A delightful Halloweenie remembrance! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just adorable and perfect for this layout of your nephew!!

    ReplyDelete