Thursday, October 13, 2016

Holiday Thank You Card



After making cards with the Marianne Design Pine Tree Branches stamp, I wanted to try heat embossing with it.  The detail is amazing, even though my embossing powder seems to have been a little "stale".  

I paired the branches with the Frantic Stamper Pine Cone die and Sue Wilson's Scripted Thank You.

This card will go in a box of thank you cards that I'm sending to my nephew to send to the businesses that gave him scholarships for college.

Thanks for stopping by -- Ann

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Ann! Lovely, and very festive! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pinecone is great with that branch and I love the script on the sentiment, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ann - a delightful Christmas card - I too love the script on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete