Friday, November 11, 2016

Christmas Stocking


I had been wanting this Tropical Leaves Card Panel background die for a while.  I think it's so elegant looking and will be beautiful cut out on foiled card stock.  But for today's card I wanted a green background so I cut it out on some glitter card stock that I had.

The stocking is by Marianne Design.  It comes with a snowflake and heart die as well.


To give my stocking a knitted look, I embossed it with a folder very similar to this one by Marianne Design called Knitting.


Design Folder Extra - Knitting


The candy cane die is by Dee's Distinctively.  I cut it twice; the second time on the back side of the red glitter paper so I could have the candy cane a mirror image of the first.

Dee's Distinctively Dies CANDY CANE


The finishing touch was to add a bow so I used one from the Easter Icons set and adhered a red gem to the middle.

All of these products are available at the Ecstasy Crafts store.




1 comment:

  1. Love the knitted texture of the stocking and great idea to get the opposite design of the candy cane!

    ReplyDelete