Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Christmas Tags


Tags are so much fun to make yet I don't make them often enough.

The 2 snowflake tags were made using the Large Ice Crystal by Joy Crafts.  It's such a pretty snowflake.  I decided to cut it right down the middle to get two tags out of it since by itself it was fairly big for one tag.

The middle tag was made using the Marianne Design Collectibles Eline's Santa.  This die has 8 pieces (some are connected to cut out together such as the beard / mustache)  but goes together so quickly and easily.



I also used two Frantic Stamper dies for the trees:  the Large Blue Spruce up front and the Evergreen Trio in the back.

I used some stitched tags that I had for a long time but could have used these.

This Santa is going to be so cute on my nephew's scrapbook pages.  I can already think of other cards to put him on and will try to do so in the next few days.

All of these products are available at Ecstasy Crafts online store.





2 comments:

  1. These tags are so cute Ann! What a great way to use the whole snowflake, by cutting it in two and you get two tags to boot! Super clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the snowflake and so pretty, that santa is just the cutest, love the trees in the background too!

    ReplyDelete