Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Gingham Merry Christmas


This is my last card using die cuts from the Green Duck Sales Die Cut December release which can be seen in full here:


I should be receiving the January release soon, so stay tuned.  They are always a surprise to me as the owner of the Green Duck Sales Die Cut Club doesn't post photos of the new releases until after all her subscribers have received their monthly subscriptions in the mail.  This way every month you get a surprise in the mail.  

Be sure to "Like" us and "Follow" us on Facebook so you can see all the cards made by the other Design Team members and be notified of any future giveaways.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun combination of patterns here Ann! Your card is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the gingham and darling elements, Ann! Christmas is coming! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gingham to give things a country feel and this does just that, so cute!

    ReplyDelete