Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Peek-a-Boo Christmas Card




I made this peek-a-boo window card for my 2 year old nephew, Ronan, for Christmas.

The images on the inside are die cuts by the Green Duck Sales.  I cut out the letters "HO" using some alphabet dies I had and cut the circles for the windows and that was it.  

These cute die cuts are just a sample of what came in the December subscription.  I'll be posting other cards I made with more of the die cuts in the next few days.

All the details about the die cuts can be found on their website or Etsy store.


If you want to see all the cards made by the rest of the Green Duck Sales Die Cut Club Design Team, go to our Facebook page,  "like" us and "follow".  Every time a new card is posted, you will automatically see it in your daily feed.

We have a new designer, Birgit Norton, joining us.  Her work is absolutely amazing, so I know you aren't going to want to miss out on her cards as well as the other very talented designers.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, your peek-a-boo card is so darling! What a great way to use those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just too cute and perfect for him :)

    ReplyDelete