Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Deer Christmas Bauble JOY





I'm trying to get my Christmas cards done before other commitments come up,  but I feel like I'm really rushing things this year.  I have the cards for my family and neighbors done and am now working on cards for friends and co-workers.

Today's card uses the Frantic Stamper Deer Christmas Bauble and Teardrop Christmas Bauble.

The Teardrop Christmas Bauble is the background for the Deer Christmas Bauble but it can also be used by itself.

The letters are from an old Bigz die from Stampin' Up and the green bow was made with a tiny punch.


2 comments:

  1. happiness is, visiting a friend's blog. Hi, Ann! Perfect happiness card, too, to remind us of the deep Joy given to all of us, if we only choose to accept the gift and unwrap it deep in our hearts! Beautiful card, my sweet friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, I love that ornament die!!

    ReplyDelete