Sunday, December 11, 2016

It Moose Be the Holidays


I have friends who don't celebrate Christmas for one reason or another but still decorate their house and have holiday parties.

I thought this card was appropriate for those friends.  You can also change the card and put the words "Merry Christmas" on it for those who do celebrate Christmas.

The moose in the wreath is all one die cut from the Green Duck Sales Die Cut Club December release which can be seen here:



These die cuts are a great way to make quick yet nice looking cards.  Check out all the details of what the die cuts are made of here.

If you want to see all the cards that the entire Design Team has created, be sure to "like" and "follow" our Facebook page.  You will also be notified of any giveaways by following the Facebook page.



2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Ann! I love that moose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Christian and that sentiment doesn't bother me but I know some people are all in an uproar about it, I once read how it came out of the Christian way too but people don't know the history, anyway I just love this little guy, brings smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete