Friday, December 30, 2016

Penguin Friends


The background for this card was made using the Faux Mother of Pearls technique which I also call the Saran Wrap technique.  I used some Heidi Swapp Metallic Texture Paste instead of the metallic acrylic paint used in the tutorial linked above.

The icebergs are made using the Impression Obsession Mountain Landscape Layers and the snowy hills are the Impression Obsession Hill Landscape Layers.  Now that I look back at the card, I should have placed the two penguins closer together so they'd be holding "hands".



I also used this stamp set on my card.  It has a lot of fun and different greetings.







2 comments:

  1. They are too cute, love the layers of the ice, cool technique for the sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful winter scene Ann! Those sentiments are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete