Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Wintery Die Cut Club Cards




Both of these cards were made using die cuts from The Green Duck Sales Die Cut Club December release which can be seen here:


I used the penguin as the center of my snowflake (snowflake not included).  You can add the words "Peace" or "Let it Snow", etc to this card and it's complete.  I wasn't sure who I was giving this to so I didn't put any words on it yet.

The Christmas tree card can also be used as a Christmas card rather than a wintery / snow card.  Just put Merry Christmas on it and it's done.  These four trees are my favorite die cuts from the December release.  I was in awe when I saw how pretty they were.

Join us on Facebook to see all the cards made by the entire Design Team of the Green Duck Sales.  "Like" and "Follow" us and you will be notified of all future posts and giveaways.


2 comments:

  1. Love that doily with him, almost gives the background the look of a snowflake with a winter image with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cards Ann! I too am loving the penguin with the doily. It really does look like a snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete