Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Jar of Hearts



I am so happy to be able to start revealing the cards I made using the January die cuts from the Green Duck Sales Die Cut Club.

For today's card, I used the conversation hearts that come in the January kit.  I first cut out the mason jar stamp, adhered the conversation hearts to the back side of it and put some along the bottom outside.  The hearts have the words already printed on some of them and they are all so sparkly.  You can actually see that sparkle right through the acetate mason jar.

To finish off the card, I used the greeting banner "be my valentine" that also comes in the kit.

This is what you get for the January release:


This is a huge selection of die cuts that have that personalized touch of glitter and shine on them.  Just think of all the cards you can make with these at a cost of just $10.  I also use them on my scrapbook pages.

I'll be showing more of the cards I made with these adorable die cuts every day this week.  Some of these die cuts are going to be so cute on nostalgic looking Valentine cards.

If you want to purchase the monthly kit or subscribe to receive every kit monthly in the mail, just go here.





4 comments:

  1. Totally too cute Ann ... how fun, especially with the words on the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colorful conversation hearts are darling, Ann! Love that you placed them in a jar with pretty pink, dancing hearts all around! What I especially like is your prettily colored banner on the top! Gorgeous! Very sweet (pun intended LOL) huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute, I love that they already have the words on the hearts, so cute in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this card? Your jar of candy hearts is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete