Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pet Sympathy Cards








I saw some pet sympathy cards on a blog called Shoe Girls Cards by Lisa Swarm and thought they were so elegant looking that I wanted to try doing the same.  I used the Pawing Around Dog (S4-515) and Pawing Around Cat (S4-516) by Spellbinders.  The Pet Sympathy (16201) stamps come in a set by Dare 2B Artzy.

I wanted to add the rainbow bridge poem to the cards in some way but ended up just using the rainbow colors for the background instead.  Boy, did I wipe away a lot of tears as I was on Pinterest reading all the different versions of the Rainbow Bridge.  You can find the rainbow background paper on Pinterest here.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, these are so lovely and so fitting for such a time. I love the rainbow background and am wishing my printer was working. It's been gone for months now and I'm not as lost as I used to be without it but after seeing these cards, I'm wishing I had some to create these lovely cards with. You've enabled me and now I want every one of these dies and stamps! I just love friends who enable. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does tug at your heart and these are just so sweet, lovely sentiments on them

    ReplyDelete