Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Garden of Love ...



To make the card, I stamped the Queen Anne's Lace stamp by Nellie Snellen several times in black Stazon ink.  When the ink had dried, I simply painted on various colors of distress inks around the tops of the flowers then ran the entire card panel through an embossing folder.  I stamped the greeting on vellum and cut it out with a flag banner die.

To see other cards I've made using this stamp, click here.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Fantastic Florals which can be seen here.

Thanks for stopping by -- Ann

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love your take on this week's challenge.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, I never thought of adding color to these type of stamps, love the look. pretty embossing

    ReplyDelete