Sunday, February 12, 2017

Black White and Red Holiday Card



I know, not many people want to see Christmas cards posted on a blog this time of year, but I just found this card that I don't think I ever posted.  Most of the time I wouldn't use black and white on a Christmas card.  But in order to show off the detail on the Sue Wilson dies that I used, black seemed the most appropriate behind the white, and I like how it gave the white a lacy effect.

I used the following dies:

Sue Wilson Festive Collection Poinsettia Mini Background

Sue Wilson Collection Beverly Hills

Sue Wilson Californian Collection - Decorative Frames Set B

Sue Wilson Californian Collection - Basic Frames Set A

Dee's Distinctively Mini Poinsettias

I used some red Stickles in the corners of the Poinsettia Background and a gold glitter gem in the center of the Poinsettia.



3 comments:

  1. So pretty! The black and white is so striking with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black and white definitely show the detail on these beautiful dies. What a gorgeous card Ann! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very elegant looking, lovely way to showcase these beautiful dies!

    ReplyDelete