Monday, February 27, 2017

Bunny Wreath


I'm trying to get into Easter card making mode............thus today's card.  I'm entering my card in the Clean and Simple on Sunday challenge.

I used the Impression Obsession Leafy Wreath DIE090 and cut it twice, once on brown cardstock and again on white cardstock.  After I colored in the white wreath with distress markers, I adhered it just slightly offset from the brown wreath.  This gave the wreath a little more fullness and height.

The bunnies were made using an old paper punch I had but there are several tiny bunny dies in the Dies R Us store that would work great:


The sentiment was stamped and then cut out using one of the Sue Wilson Stitched Tags CED4317.


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such a sweet little bunny wreath, Ann! I love the sprint time colors and sweetness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... this is super cute Ann! Love your sweet bunny wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, I love their little tails, I love spring wreaths and the bunnies were a great idea!

    ReplyDelete