Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love is a Canvas...........

Happy Heart Day!

Here are just a few more cards I made as I practice watercoloring with distress inks:



Still using the only floral stamp that I own that I could possibly watercolor with.  It's the rose from the Stampin' Up Fifth Avenue Floral retired set.

The leaves on the second card are Nellie's Choice Shape Dies -- Leaves available at Ecstasy Crafts.

The greeting is from an old set that I picked up at Joann Fabric years ago and have lost the packaging to, so I'm sorry I don't know the manufacturer's name.

Thanks for stopping by! -- Ann

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely sentiment with beautiful fonts, Ann! Your delight in flowers is definitely seen on these amazing creations. I especially like the green border on the top beauty! Wishing you a delightful day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I've never watercolored, but I have a question. How did you end with the white spots? Is it a special technique?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dipped a small paint brush into some white paint and tapped the brush over the card.

      Delete
  3. LOVE your new header, Ann! Beautiful soft colors, especially for Spring and Summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are gorgeous, lovely job with the watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete