Monday, February 27, 2017

Sue Wilson Swiss Collection - Zurich, Card 2


Previously I had a post of another card using this Sue Wilson Swiss Collection - Zurich die CED9103:


For today's card, I decided to put the Zurich die on a background made with the Saran Wrap technique which can be seen here:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=saran+wrap+backgrounds



I also cut the flower out of a piece of paper made with the Saran Wrap Technique.  The flower and leaf are part of the Cheery Lynn Designs Floral Bouquet kit B777.  The Hello die is by Impression Obsession DIE376.

Thanks for stopping by -- Ann

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty Ann! I love the background made using Saran Wrap. I must give that a try!! Thanks for inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool background and like that you cut the sentiment and flower out of the same type paper, gives a great background to your pretty framing die!

    ReplyDelete