Friday, March 3, 2017

Blue and Green Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice Cards



This is the first of two cards I made using the Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice Frames.  I backed the Sue Wilson Austrian Collection - Salzburg oval with a  Spellbinder's Grand Scalloped Oval (LF111).

The flowers were made using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Curvy Leaves, Dee's Distinctively Flower Stems,  and the smallest petal in the Sue Wilson Perfect Peony Complete Petals.

I have to admit I don't normally use a lot of blue or green on my cards but since I made this first card with those colors, I went ahead and made a second card with the same colors:


I'm entering the first card in the Double D Challenges:  Think Spring.






Thanks for stopping by -- Ann

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Both cards are just beautiful Ann! I actually think the second card is my favorite ... that is IF I had to choose just one! LOL!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Think Spring’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Ann! Love the lattice background on them. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Think Spring" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore blue and green together! Your cards are so pretty and Spring-like! All of your flowers are beautiful and I love that bright white lattice! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are just beautiful...love how you used the same supplies but have totally different cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are so pretty Ann! I love these colors together. So springy and light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous, such great ways of using the lattice, pretty layouts on both!

    ReplyDelete