Monday, March 13, 2017

Elegant Gardenia with Yvonne Creations Spring-tastic Corner



I wanted to make a larger card with the Yvonne Creations Spring-tastic Corner since the last one I made was an A2 size, however,  I wasn't sure what else to put on the card that would be big enough for the middle.  Earlier in the day I had been watching a video on making paper flowers and fell in love with the Cheery Lynn Small Gardenia.

I was watching this video tutorial on how to make the Small Gardenia by Cheery Lynn but did not own the die.  Then I realized I do have the Nellie Snellen Flowers 2 dies that are very similar.  I had purchased the Flowers 2 during one of the special order events at Dies R Us.      


                             

I followed the steps in the video to make my Gardenia with the Flowers 2 die but ended up using a tiny rose for my center:







                                                 

Thanks for stopping by -- Ann


5 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty this is Ann! The tiny rose in the center of the flower is so perfect!! What a marvelous spring delight on this cold winter morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Ann you did a beautiful job you did with this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just like a gardenia, Ann! Beautifully designed, and such gorgeous, soft colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the ferns coming from the flower, pretty corner treatments with it, the coloring and shaping of the flower is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Ann...so, so pretty and that flower is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete