Sunday, March 5, 2017

Ornate Pierced Rectangles Thank You


I'm still playing with the Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles dies; they are just too pretty to put down.  For today's card, I cut the dies using a dark blue glitter cardstock I had in my stash, along with some white cardstock.

To make the card base, since this is a large die, I folded a 12x12 piece of white cardstock in half, adhered the blue background then cut around the edges of the blue to make it a shaped card.  The finished size of this card is 5.5 x 7".  The card fits into an envelope that I get at JoAnn Fabric in the wedding department.  When the store puts boxes of wedding invitations on clearance every now and then, I pick up a few boxes to use the large envelopes that come inside.  Normally I get a box of 50 wedding invites and envelopes for around $3.00.

This is a close-up of the flower:


Here is a list of products I used to make today's card:




Prima Flower

Thanks for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments section so I can view your cards in return.

-- Ann



2 comments:

  1. oooooh! how beautiful, Ann! Love the sparkliness, of course, but the color is absolutely incredible! Gorgeous design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my it is just beautiful, love all the blue sparkle and your flower is just lovely with it. Wow those are some great deals you are getting on those envelopes!

    ReplyDelete