Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sue Wilson Butterfly Frame


I saw this Sue Wilson Butterfly Frame die (CED7105) used on a gorgeous card by Donna Ellis.   Here is Donna's card, which mine can't even compare to:





 I wasn't sure the die would cut through glitter paper seeing how it is such an intricate die but after talking to Donna I was pretty convinced it would.

This is what the entire die set looks like:


After being stumped for hours with what I could put in the center square of the die, I ended up using the butterfly die that comes in the set.  This is such a pretty die; I know I have to try to make another card with it on a day when I have more MOJO.

The "Butterfly Kisses" stamp is from Frantic Stamper.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Ann! It just makes itself, doesn't it? So glad to see that you were able to cut through the thick glitter cardstock. I'm impressed with the thoroughness in cutting with this die - yes, with thicker cardstock it requires a few passes, but it is sooooo worth it! I like that your card shows the center square cut out. BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for your kind words, by the way.
    love,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so gorgeous Ann! Donna is incredibly inspirational but then so are you! Hope you're well. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutting it out of the glitter paper sure does give it that extra special something doesn't it, I like the added pearls to it, perfect sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete