Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles -- Card 1




Today's card was made using the Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles.   This is such a pretty set of dies and can be used in a variety of ways for different looks.  I will be posting another card tomorrow using this same die set but the card will be very different from today's card.

To make this card, I cut the second and third smallest Ornate Pierced Rectangles (CED5502) on white cardstock then adhered them to a piece of 8.5 x 11 black paper which I folded in half for the card base.  I simply used my paper trimmer to cut around the outer edge of the largest Ornate Pierced Rectangle, cutting through both layers of black card base, to shape the card.

To make the flower, I cut a small piece of green, light and dark purple cardstock just with the center of the die and paper pieced the pieces back into the white die cut.


It was a very easy card to make, but you can change it up a bit by adding your own flower to the center.


2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card using these fabulous SW dies. Ann you are totally rocking these dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, there is something about this card that makes me think of stained glass!

    ReplyDelete